Sunday, December 20, 2009

R&RHOF25AC Bonus


Some videos from the aforementioned concert (discussed in detail as the focus of this blog's first-ever two part entry) have been uploaded onto youtube. I doubt they are there legally, but I thought I might as well link to them while they're still up.

More legitimate entries coming up in the next few days. Until then, enjoy.

Simon and Garfunkel: (these are all great)
- The Boxer
- The Sound of Silence
- Bridge Over Troubled Water

Jeff Beck
- A Day in the Life -- Like I said earlier: a tasteful, understated, well-done rendition.

U2 and Bruce Springsteen:
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

U2, Mick Jagger, Assorted Lame Pop Stars:
- Gimme Shelter

Bruce Springsteen and Sam Moore:
- Hold On/Soul Man -- When Bruce's intro is over and Max and the horns kick in it's really, really good. This one is pretty great all around.

Bruce and Billy:
- Born to Run

You may notice most of these videos are from the same user. You have my permission to watch the ones that I didn't link to. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment